Thursday, March 6, 2008

One sec ho, Mary's up here first yo see.

Just a little introduction of what I am like and what the rest will be like.

God

God loves you
For you are his children
He won't hate you
He'll provide salvation

Only if you will believe in him

But I don't fucking care
I don't fucking believe
That there is life so fine
That he can free me from my sins

You can't see him
You can't feel him
Neither can you hear him
Unless you use your imagination
And believe in ancient illusions

He loves you
He will love you
He will save you
He will aid you
So just read the goddamned bible

Read the latest edition
Where God is angry
Mary gives life
They are both santas

Jesus is like you
A child,
Always on the receiving end
Especially when it is their birthday

You will be killed
Hung on a cross
And stabbed in the side
Longinus hates you

No one will ever love you
Till a thousand more die
And a cult made in your name
And you will finally be real
Only in dreams and desperation

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm un-loved