Friday, April 18, 2008

Two today, a diet tomorrow.

Dear God, Their Lord.

Bring on the daylight
Let them shatter my corpse
I'm done walking the nights
It's time to say goodbye

The world is filled with us, anyways
What difference would it made,
If more faded away?

There's still billions to go through
So take your time on cleaning up
The world you had once loved but now hate

Everyone is dead
There is no more life apart you
I know that they are moving,
But still,
Their minds are the same as those
Six foot beneath the earth they walk

It would mark the end
When you are done
Killing everyone

And it would mark your first charity
To this world and humanity
The images you have created,
Mister narcist.

Do you hear your mommy?
Because I think I do
Certain that she called for you
"Time for lunch", she called out
"Wash your hands" she reminds you again

Dear child,
Maybe someday someone would discover
Your talent in making figures
Which look like you
And hire you

But now isn't time for work
Not so soon
Go indulge in your childhood

Play again tomorrow
The day after and forever
Till you mature.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last before a pause

Everything seems to be moving to the sides
And I can't decide
My feelings on which to play

The fields are rough
And it all has just begun
I suppose, there is still time to idle on this cross

Events need to start replaying
Or the old give birth
To new ones

The flow of time just isn't stopping
Anywhere near

Creativity isn't flowing
All seems static
Like there's a dam
Which I'd like to condemn
For parching my lands

Life needs to be more entertaining
Don't you agree?
Does grass from another field seem more stale than yours?
Can you see?

Where are my catalysts?
Have you seen them, my eyes.
Do remember, where I last left them?

Because it's excruciating to watch
Traumatising to be in
And overwhelming to know
Once I overcome this.

0 comments: